Take the next step towards a new you and come in for a personalized herbal health consultation! I work with individuals who are open to learning about how botanical medicine (herbs and plants) can optimize your physical, spiritual, and emotional health and wellbeing. I will sometimes incorporate sound therapy during our sessions and guided meditation depending. Follow up sessions are recommended to continue support and make any necessary changes through the client's journey as new concerns surface, or to deepen into specific areas explored in previous appointments.
Below you will find the how a health consultation may benefit you, specialty areas aside from general visits, consultation fees, client forms, how to book an appointment.
Benefits of Herbal Health Consultation/Visit:
- Discover what kinds of herbs can support you in your path towards optimal wellbeing
- Receive natural support for acute and chronic issues.
- Review a comprehensive wellness plan that takes into account you as a whole person, health history, environmental factors, diet, and life style, to address the root cause of symptoms that you are experiencing.
- You will take home a custom tea blend at the end of your consultation to support your wellness plan.
- Have the opportunity to take home or pre-order other herbal remedy recommendations pertaining to your wellness plan.
- I will check-in with how your wellness plan is going between appointments to answer any questions pertaining to your last appointment.
Along with general wellbeing, I specialize in stress, anxiety, and sexual health & wellbeing.
- Sexual Health & Wellbeing: Sexual health & wellbeing is directly connected with nourishment and overall wellbeing, which today are often negatively impacted by the lifestyles that people live. Using a variety of herbs through a custom designed wellness plan, I am driven to help people find and vitalize their passion by helping them manage their healing and provide a path towards optimal nourishment and stress management. During my 9 years of experience as a sexual wellbeing consultant, I have worked with hundreds of women in a variety of capacities, to promote their sexual health, wellbeing, and empowerment. As an herbalist, I am able to delve deeper into a variety of sexual health and women's health issues. Services focus on:
- Libido - men and women
- Sacred feminine
- Menstrual cycles, irregular bleeding
- Menopause & natural hormone balancing
- Urinary tract infections (UTI)
- Bacterial vaginosis (BV)
- Yeast infections
- Young Adult Wellbeing: While I was a high school science teacher for 3.5 years, and while working among graduate students at several top performing universities, I saw the dramatic impact that stress, anxiety, and/or trauma had on academic performance, focus, and overall health of young adults ranging in age from 12-32. Optimizing wellbeing to improve the ability of young adults to fully engage in their educational studies and to support their health is another passion of mine. I support individuals undergoing these experiences by working with and introducing them to various herbal remedies that can help support young adults through difficult life changes and challenges. Services focus on:
- Panic attacks
- Sex education